Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or planning a trip for the first time, here are 10 lighthearted travel quotes to provide wit and humor for your journey ahead.
1. "When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." ~Susan Heller
2. “I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places." ~Henny Youngman
3. “I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” ~Mark Twain
4. "If you look like your passport photo, you're too ill to travel." ~Will Kommen
5. “Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel across the country from coast to coast without seeing anything.” ~Charles Kuralt
6. “Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.” ~George Carlin
7. “Most travel is best of all in the anticipation or the remembering; the reality has more to do with losing your luggage.” ~Regina Nadelson
8. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.” ~Unknown
9. “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” ~Oscar Wilde
10. "Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." ~Benjamin Disraeli
Participating in ABC Wednesday. For more “Q” themed posts, please click here.
** Don’t forget to enter our giveaway to win a $35 CSN Stores gift certificate **